There’s a rich, beautiful world to discover right outside the Harmony’s doorstep. Whether you are interested in hiking or horseback riding the Guanacaste region will not disappoint. Our front desk will help arrange any of the following tours that you can learn more about in our Adventure Book (PDF).
- Horseback Riding on the Beach
- Experience Nosara: Birding, Kayaking, Hiking or Standup Paddleboarding
- Lagarta Lodge Nature Reserve
- Nosara Riversafari
- Ostional Sea Turtle Excursion
- Sustainable Coffee Tour In Hojancha
- Tomcars Adventures
- Visit a Local School
- Zipline Canopy Tour
If you prefer to stay put at the Harmony, we offer a green living tour where you will learn more about the Harmony’s eco-efforts, a native plant walk, a plant-a-tree program, a daily beach cleanup and the Harmony Treasure Hunt for kids.